Need help? 02081338131


You can upload a scan/photo in Step 3 of the website booking or by email (originals not needed in most cases, see below when originals are required). This means it is Faster to order on our website. Please remember that when you submit the translated documents to organizations, they may want to see the original documents as well, in which case just enclose your original documents with the translated/stamped documents.

In special circumstances, some public organizations (such as the General Dental Council, General Medical Council) require a True Copy* of the original document to be stamped along with the translated document. In which case you need to send us the original for our solicitor to make a True Copy* or you can have any solicitor you know make a True Copy, then post to us (postal address below).

*True Copies are copies of original documents which have been verified by a solicitor or notary public that the original was compared against the copy and it conforms exactly to the original. He or she will stamp or write such verification on the copy, sign and date it.

Please note that if you require us to Legalize (Apostille) documents at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, such as Birth, Marriage, Death, No Impediment to Marry documents issued from the General Register Office UK or your local council, Divorce Decrees from a UK Court, UK Criminal Record DBS, UK Probates, UK Naturalization, they HAVE to be originals or original extracts. We can accept copies/scans for such documents to get started, but you then need to post them if they are to be legalized (apostille) by us at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (please use Special Delivery post with tracking number when sending originals, regular mail can get lost). See our legalisation/apostille page for more info.

Important! Is the date of issue on your document old and will it be valid for the authority you are sending it to? Check first with the authority whether a more recent document needs to be translated. For example for some DBS Criminal Records and Birth Documents, it is usually the case that they cannot be older than 6 months.

When sending documents to us, please make sure the scan or photo is flat and not skewed (max. 5MB total), or copy we receive is legible, in colour, and the edges of pages not cut off and straight.

- Post: CUKTransl., 10 Erne House, Rosebank Way, London W36TY (postal address only, no over-the-counter service).

- Upload / email: scan/photo (PDF or JPG or Word), choose a reasonable resolution but not too high or not too low. Total files sizes must not exceed 5MB. If sending photos, please make sure they fill out the whole page, are square and flat and are legible.

Any problems? give us a shout on 020 8133 8131