Need help? 02081338131
Certified UK Translation
Certified UK Translation Office


Are you getting married in Italy. You probably need your birth certificate, no impediment certificate and if applicable your divorce certificate translated and certified. Click on Check below to see what other documents people have translated for this purpose. We will need the original documents and you may also need Legalisation/Apostille.

Package includes:

  • Birth Document, English (UK) - Italian, 1 pg(s)
  • No Impediment To Marry, English (UK) - Italian, 1 pg(s)

Certification: Sworn Certification

Legalisation included

For use in: Marriage to register with the Registry Office (ITALY)

Days: 7

Check >>