Need help? 02081338131


For Non-UK certificates translated from a foreign language into English, you can send us a copy by uploading a scan/photo, send by Whatsapp, email or post a photocopy of the original certificate (original not needed in most cases, see below when originals are required) because we are not certifying the original, just the translation. That means it is Faster to order on our website. Of course, you are also welcome to drop them by our office. Please remember that when you submit the translated documents to public organisations, they may want to see the original certificate as well, in which case just enclose your original certificate with the translated and certified documents.

In special circumstances, some public organisations (such as the General Dental Council) require a Certified True Copy* of the original certificate to be stamped along with the translated document. In which case you need to send us or drop off the original for our solicitor to make a Certified True Copy*.

For UK Certificates translated into a foreign language for use abroad, we usually require the original certificate or a Certified True Copy* of the original which our solicitor or notary can certify if you present the original to us or you can get any solicitor or notary to do it for you then send to us and it will be attached to the translated document. We can get started from a scan/photo/copy which you can upload/send in Step 3, but we will need soon after the actual physical original certificate or certified true copy (send by post or drop off in person). There are some exceptions, for example if the purpose of the translation is not for public registration (such as medical examination, church marriage, etc.) then the original may not be required and a scan/copy will do. This has to be checked with the relevant organisation.

*Certified True Copies are copies of original certificates which have been verified by a solicitor or notary that the original was compared against the copy and it conforms exactly to the original. He or she will stamp or write such verification on the copy, sign and date it.

Please note that UK certificates such as Birth, Marriage, Death, No Impediment to Marry Certificates issued from the General Register Office or your local council, Divorce Decree from a UK Court, Criminal Record certificates, Probates, Naturalisation Certificates (in general any document with the Royal Coat of Arms at the top) HAVE to be originals or original extracts. We do not accept copies/scans for such certificates as they are Crown Copyright.

When sending certificates to us, please make sure the scan or photo (max. 5MB total), or copy we receive is legible and the edges of pages not cut off and straight. You can send your certificate by:

- Post, please make sure the photocopies are colour and good quality. Send to:

CERTIFIEDUKTRANSL.NET, 48 Berkely House, 14 Wellington Way, London E3 4NF (postal address only, no over-the-counter service).

- Upload / Whatsapp scan/photo (preferably PDF but not necessary), choose a reasonable resolution but not too high or low). Total files sizes must not exceed 5MB. If sending photos, please make sure they fill out the whole page, square and flat and are legible.


Any problems? give us a call 0044(0)2081338131